HR Coordinator/ Credentialing Coordinator
General Description: Works with HR Director and credentialing coordinator to effectively and timely credential and re-credential all medical, dental and behavioral health providers. Helps facilitates the day-to-day function of the HR department as it relates to employee on-boarding, benefits administration, employee policies and procedures.
Reports to: Human Resources Director
- Two years experience working in a Health Care facility and an Associates Degree.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Human Resource laws and regulations.
- Ability to perform directed tasks and assignments and be process oriented.
- Experience working with Microsoft and Google platforms.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicate with employees, supervisors, and Workers’ Comp insurance regarding work related injuries.
- Maintain at each CHC site appropriate bulletin boards, job postings, and regulatory notices.
- Review and process paperwork related to position requisitions for new/replacement positions.
- Conduct employment background checks (CORI) on prospective employees.
- Assist with new hire orientation program, and process new hire paperwork.
- Complete Requests for Verification of Employment for different agencies.
- Review employees Personal Files for updated License/Certification Information.
- Manage processes of scheduling Interview for open positions.
- Work closely with Supervisors to ensure employees Performance Evaluations are completed on time.
- Process and keep track of employee FMLA requests.
- Process credentialing applications and reappointment paperwork, checking for full completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure new providers and other professional medical staff files are complete and contain all necessary applications and licenses relative to the credentialing and privileging process
- Complete all privileging and credentialing applications with all insurers to maintain Caring Health Center ’s ability to collect reimbursements
- Maintain all credentialing and privileging files in accordance with CHC, HRSA, and other regulatory bodies
- Participate in special projects or other assigned duties as needed.
This position requires the ability to use a computer workstation, viewing a CRT and operating a keyboard.
From time to time, this position requires the ability to work long and arduous hours.