Licensed Clinical Supervisor
Supervisor tasks: Supervise Community Health Workers in both group and individual sessions and document. Monitor CHW documentation of Care Coordination and Case Management with clients. As a member of the After Hours On Call BH Team rotation clinician will be on call after work hours responding to emergency Behavioral Health phone calls. Maintain caseload of clients and lead groups completing intake assessments, all mandated documentation associated with an assessment, DSM 5 diagnoses; treatment plans, progress notes within 72 hours of every patient encounter, provide evidence based interventions and document all to meet Medical Necessity criteria. This clinician will take referrals from Caring Health Center (CHC) providers and conduct therapy sessions at one of the CHC sites or at the patient’s home as need dictates.
Reports to: Director of Behavioral Health Department
Supervises: Community Health Workers; interns
- LICSW, LMHC, Psychologist
- Licensed in the State of Massachusetts.
- Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate with Integrated Care Team.
- Familiarity with multicultural groups, previous work experience in a multicultural setting.
- Prior experience addressing the BH needs of patients with chronic medical conditions (e.g., diabetes, hypertension).
- Experience with quality improvement and tracking/reporting on BH indicators.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and respect; regard for patient privacy is essential.
- Organizational skills a must.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience with an Electronic Health Record a must.
- Bi-lingual strongly preferred but not required.
- Experience running groups a plus.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide therapeutic interventions including adult and child individual, group, family, couple, consultation, collateral.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the primary care team (including providers, pharmacist, medical assistants, CPSs etc.) to improve health outcomes.
- Serve on After Hours On Call BH rotation.
- Provide group and individual supervision sessions for BH CHWs.
- Work with CHWs on streamlining procedural workflows within the BH Dept.
- Provide “warm hand shake” for identified patients when schedule allows.
- Train CHWs to conduct “warm hand shakes” and complete screening tools with clients as needed.
- Train and supervise BH CHWs in how to provide Care Coordination and Case Management to BH clients.
- Complete annual evaluations for CHWs and any necessary disciplinary actions.
- Maintain professional, accurate and timely clinical documentation of patient encounters, and services provided to each patient as well as track BH indicators monitoring client progress.
- Attend BHI meetings weekly as well as other identified meetings for patient care.
- Attend supervision with BH Director as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned to support the mission of the organization and the BH Dept.
- This position requires professional behavior and attitude at all times.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer workstation.
- This position requires cultural sensitivity.
- This position requires willingness to be flexible.