Sr. Marketing, Communication & Development Coordinator
The Marketing, Communications and Development Coordinator, will coordinate, execute, monitor, and measure the center’s marketing, communications and development efforts under the direction of the Marketing Director. The individual should be an excellent writer and have experience in content creation, marketing and communications, social media, website management and donor relations. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is energetic, organized, creative, and self-motivated to join our busy marketing, communications and development department.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or journalism preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing, communications and development or a combination of education and experience preferably in community or healthcare setting, not for profit environment.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Demonstrated ability to execute marketing and communications activities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage key stakeholders
- Highly driven and results-oriented
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Graphic design skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Some knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) preferred
- Knowledge or experience working with Email Solution Providers (e.g., Constant Contact)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
Essentials Responsibilities and Duties
Marketing and Communications
- Help develop content for marketing campaigns for various programs and events
- Coordinate and execute e-mail campaigns, meeting deadlines, following timelines, and ensuring uniformity of content/messaging.
- Help develop marketing collateral for programs that aligns with CHC’s brand standards (i.e., promotional flyers, print and digital advertisements, etc.)
- Design and edit graphics for print or web as needed
- Write and coordinate CHC’s monthly e-publications
- Help keep CHC’s website up-to-date
- Monitor, track and report email and website analytics
- Coordinate/ design promotional items as needed
- Coordinate the production of video content as needed
- Respond to online users’ comments and inquiries
- Coordinate fundraising strategies and is responsible for supporting major fundraising programs
- Assist in the development and soliciting of fundraising goals
- Track donor contributions and acknowledgment letters
- Help identify new potential donors and organizes initiatives to solicit funding
- Assist the primary administrator with content management system (CMS) needs
- Review website content and work with staff to develop relevant, meaningful content and maintain center content strategy and web standards
- Coordinate, write and execute social media campaigns and ensure alignment with overall campaigns and CHC’s mission
- Manage social media editorial calendar and post valuable, shareable content regularly
- Monitors and reports on social media outreach, including weekly and monthly reporting
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on time and strong attention to detail
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
This position requires compliance with Caring Health Center’s compliance standards, including its Standards of conduct, Compliance program and policies and procedures. Such compliance will be an element considered as part of the regular performance evaluation.