Bi-Lingual, Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician
Position Title: FULL TIME LICENSED BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICIAN
Clinician tasks: build and maintain full caseload of clients with productivity expectation of 26 client hours per week. Document in EMR comprehensive assessments, DSM 5 diagnoses; formulate and implement treatment plans using evidenced based interventions; complete clinically appropriate progress notes within 72 hours of every patient encounter, document all to meet Medical Necessity criteria. This clinician will take referrals from Caring Health Center (CHC) providers and conduct therapy sessions at one of the CHC sites or at the patient’s home as need dictates. It is preferable that clinician is trained and skilled to work with children, adolescents and adults in mental health and substance use disorders. This position is 40 hours per week, paid hourly not as fee for service model.
Reports to: DIRECTOR OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Bi-lingual/Spanish preferred
- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC or Licensed Clinician with LADC 1.
- Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate with Integrated Care Team of medical and behavioral health clinicians.
- Familiarity with multicultural groups, previous work experience in a multicultural setting.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with diverse audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and respect toward clients and all staff.
- Regard for client privacy per HIPPA regulations is essential.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills a must.
- Experience with an Electronic Health Record mandated.
- Experience running groups a preferable.
- Willingness to attend ongoing training as needed.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide therapeutic interventions including adult and child individual, group, family, couple, consultation, collateral.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the primary care team (medical providers, pharmacist, medical assistants, community support staff, administration etc.) to improve health outcomes.
- Maintain professional, accurate and timely clinical documentation of patient encounters, and services provided to each client.
- Demonstrate professional and positive behavior and attitude at all times.
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity at all times.
- Attend BH meetings weekly as well as other scheduled collaborative consultations for client care.
- Lead or co-lead therapeutic groups.
- Attend supervision with BH Director as scheduled.
- Other duties as assigned to support the mission of the BH Dept. and Caring Health Center.
- Complete annual HIPPA training successfully.
- Know and comply with all CHC policies and procedures.
- This position requires the ability to use a computer workstation.
- This position requires willingness to be flexible.